Re: Bugs done, but not closed?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Bugs done, but not closed?
- From: Felipe Sateler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 23:53:52 -0300
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1162499576l.13487l.1l@holly>
Sorry for the late reply, but the last 2 weeks have been chaos around here.
Neil Williams wrote:
> On 02/11/06 19:24:07, Felipe Sateler wrote:
>> Hi. I was reviewing the bug page for checkinstall, which I maintain,
>> and came across a few bugs that are marked as fixed and done, but
>> they are still listed as outstanding.
> lists each of the bug numbers you specified under resolved:
> Two under Resolved bugs -- Grave functionality bugs (3 bugs)
> One under Resolved bugs -- Important bugs (5 bugs)
Indeed I see the same now. Maybe the bts was updated and somehow the
behaviour got corrected?