Re: RFH: audacity - looking for co-maintainer

Hi, Michael.

On Nov 11 2006, Michael Biebl wrote:
> as I wanted to get rid of old gtk1.2 applications on my system, I
> upgraded audacity to 1.3.2 and worked a bit on the packaging.

I'm not a developer on audacity, but I would like to say a big thank you
regarding this. I sincerely hope that this gets integrated soon (if it
still has not been folded into newer releases) so that it hits testing
and is released when etch is done.

Then, the only gtk1.2 application that I will have on my system would be
xmms (which I'm using mostly because my system is small --- can't deal
with the "heavier" players out there --- and because it has a fair
amount of plugins).

Thanks, Rogério Brito.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/