Re: libvrb uploaded (was: Re: No response to RFS -- what to do now?)

Székelyi Szabolcs wrote:
> Thanks. A package using this lib will follow soon, I hope. First I
> need to bring it into usable state.

I am tight on time and can't keep track of all the RFS here. So if after
a while no one uploads for you, ping me in private.

Thanks for your contribution to Debian.

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman