Re: RFS: scuttle

hi Thijs,

On 11/1/06, Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org> wrote:
Hello Marcelo,

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 17:39 -0300, metal wrote:
> hi all,
> the package with the corrections indicated for Sandro Tosi, is here [0].

Could you take a look at what I said about debian/copyright? You don't
need to list each individual file, but if you have multiple copyright
statements you should make it clear enough to what parts of the package
this applies.

I already made
for each module, its license and copyright holder.

Regarding the Debconf templates:
> Template: scuttle/locale
> Type: select
> Choices: ${choices}
> Default: en_GB
>  Select the locale that you desire to used with scuttle.

This needs s/used/use/

fixed!

And this one:

> Template: scuttle/adminemail
> Type: string
>  Contact address for the site administrator. Used
>  as the FROM address in password retrieval e-mails.

Debian is all about sensible defaults and not presenting the
administrator with too many questions. I suggest you do either of these:
compose the address out of "webmaster@" + the content of /etc/mailname,
or you set it to $_SERVER['SERVER_ADMIN'] (the site admin as defined in
Apache). The user can always change this of course, but it gives a
sensible default and leaves out a debconf question.

replaced debconf message by $_SERVER['SERVER_ADMIN']

the package with the corrections, is here:
http://xemele.cultura.gov.br/metal/debian/scuttle/

cheers,

--
Marcelo Jorge Vieira (metal)