Re: RFS: gstm (updated package)
Thierry Randrianiriana wrote:
> Dear mentors,
If you want me to sponsor a package, you don't need to go over mentors.
Otherwise, because I'm usually quite quick, there is a chance of doing
useless work if someone other was also looking at the package.
> I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
* debian/dirs is not needed
* debian/docs is useless (the files do not contain any usefull
* s/libgnomeui-dev (>=2.10.0)/libgnomeui-dev (>= 2.10.0)/ in
* please wrap long description after 80 chards, not earlier.
* debhelper (>= 4.0.0) is over-precise, debhelper >= 4 is enough.
- why do you explicit set CC?
- remove the commented things you don't need
- fix dh_installdocs
- remove unused dh_* calls
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist