Re: look for similar source package (kernel module)

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> I don't think so, but I'll just try again now.

Well, I just re-read the mail I got from him, where he wrote:

"Provided the QEMU acceleration module is not sold (for example on a CD
or as a part of a commercial distribution based on Debian) you have my
permission to package it."

I'll package it now, and given that ftp-masters consider this suitable
for non-free, it will be accepted.

Regards,
Daniel