look for similar source package (kernel module)

Hi,
I would like to install kqemu (the qemu accelerator, not the KDE
frontend) kernel module. I dont want to install it as is, but I want to
install it via the debian packaging system.
I never ended my learning of Debian packaging.
Would you know a "simple" package of any kernel module, so that I can
adapt it to my kqemu package?
The licencing of kqemu make it not available through public
repositories, but there is no problem if I make my own package.
In fact my goal would be to make something like this one:
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/mail/qmail-src