Re: Autobuilding non-free packages.

Hi,

* Charles Plessy (charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org) [061017 01:31]:
> I am also very interested by this autobuilding feature. Before I bother
> you or Andreas, where can I check that autobuilding is enabled for a
> particular package ?

The packages are not set onto these lists without the maintainer asking
us, so the maintainer should always know. Otherwise currently not at all
- sorry. But usually if a package is available for most architectures,
it is. (I agree that we should change that, but - sorry, this probably
doesn't make it up on my todo list till etch I fear).

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/