RFS: mp3togo - Audio transcode utility for portable players

Dear Mentors,
I am seeking a sponsor for my package "mp3togo"

I am the author and the packager. This is my first package.

The package is released under the GPL.

The program has been available to the public for about 5 months and is stable.

For more information please see the project website:

http://puddle.ca/mp3togo/

The package passes the lintian and linda tests when built on my etch
system and also when built with pbuilder in a sid chroot.

I posted a RFS in the past and received some good suggestions from
Thijs Kinkhorst. The issues he brought up have been resolved.

I have been unable to upload to mentors.debian.net so I have posted
all of the files to my webserver at:

http://puddle.ca/mp3togo/debian/

Thanks for your consideration Mentors,

--