Re: RFS: inotail -- inotify enhanced tail (updated package, again)

On (26/09/06 12:25), Tobias Klauser wrote:
> As propesed, I added a copyright and licence notice about the two files
> I took from the linux kernel source tree. Hopefully that is sufficent.
>
> On 2006-09-22 at 20:56:02 +0200, Tobias Klauser <tklauser@access.unizh.ch> wrote:
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "inotail".
> >
> > * Package name    : inotail

Hi,

The only changes I would make would be to add a watch file and to change
"License" to "License and Copyright" in debian/copyright.

However these are not show stoppers, so I believe the package is ready
to be sponsored.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256