Re: RFS: cunit

On (19/09/06 19:30), Philipp Benner wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:46:35 +0100
> James Westby <jw+debian@jameswestby.net> wrote:
>
> Hi,

Can I suggest to metion that you have uploaded a new version if you do
when you reply to comments, and mention the URL as well, it makes it
clearer what is going on.

I have a couple of points about the changes,

  * You need a versioned build-dep on dpkg-dev to use ${binary:Version},
    apologies for not mentioning it before.
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2006/09/msg00228.html
  * You should use a "." on a line on it's own between paragraphs in the
    long description.

Apart from the the packages seem ok to me. If you make these changes I
think they will be ready for sponsorship.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256