Re: Where is "urgency=" documented?

Op do, 28-09-2006 te 10:06 +0900, schreef Charles Plessy:
> Dear Mentors,
>
> As I am preparing the upload a package which fixes a versioning mistake
> (1.x uploaded as 2.0), I was wondering if it would make sense to set an
> urgency higher than "low" so that the package migrates faster to
> testing.
>
> The package is very simple (one binary), and provides a functional test
> which was passed successfuly.
>
> But I did not find a detailed explanation in the policy or the
> developper's reference. Do you know where the impact of changing the
> urgency is documented?

From policy:

The package must have been available in unstable for several days; the
precise number depends on the upload's urgency field. It is 10 days for
low urgency, 5 days for medium urgency and 2 days for high urgency.
Those delays may be doubled during a freeze;

And also see a mail on devel-announce:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2006/07/msg00008.html

Greetings Arjan