Re: RFS: lusernet.app (updated package)

Yavor Doganov wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.4.2-1
> of the package "lusernet.app".

This package is maintained by Gurkan, and since he didn't orphan the
package, it would normally not be considered for an upload unless
there's an RC bug or as long as he is not MIA.

I'm his current 'lets-upload-everything-GNUstep-ish-found-on-Internet'
package-sponsor, so I can say that he's not MIA, and there's no open RC
neither.

However, your package is really much better than Guerkans and it would
be really bad to waste the good work you made, so CC'ing him. Although
he is maybe busy until next Monday, he's a friendly guy and will answer
you quickly :P

I think he will offer you co-maintainership, and if so, I'll sponsor the
upload if you want.