RFS: logwatch (temporary sponsor)

I'm searching for a temporary sponsor for logwatch 7.3.1-2. It's
available from

I want to get 7.3.1 into etch, because the current 7.3-2 doesn't
properly support postfix 2.3 any more and reports some other lines
concerning logs from shadow as unmatched. 7.3.1-1 wasn't uploaded to the
official archive, because my usual sponsor Michael Vogt is currently
loaded with other work. So please build with
-sa -v7.3-2

The diff also contains some fixes and improvements including a script to
summarise the dpkg log. (They have of course been submitted upstream

My changes since the last uploaded revision are on svn.debian.org.

Just compare revision 47 with revision 53.