Re: Request

On (25/09/06 17:59), jfontaine@spidmail.net wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>

> I don?t know if it?s the right place for that kind of request. If no,
> I?m really sorry to pollute this mailing list. I?m just join this mailing
> list and I?m looking for someone that need help for his project. If then,
> don?t hesitate and mail me.

Hi,

It's kind of you to offer to help, but you should say what you wish to
do really.

Are you interested in Debian packaging? If so then this is the right
list for you. Do you have any experience? What sort of packages would
you like to create (perl, web programming, science, games...?).

If you tell us what you want to do we can suggest ways that you can get
involved.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256