Re: RFS: png2html (updated package)

On Sunday 24 September 2006 02:33, Jack Grahams wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1-5
> of my package "png2html" (This package was previously orphaned).

Regarding debian/patches/01_makefilefix.dpatch:
Wouldn't it be easier if you installed the files into the appropriate
locations using dh_install in debian/rules later? Patching the Makefile
looks a bit unusual to me.

Regarding debian/control:
 Png2html takes a PNG image and transforms it pixer per pixel to a web
s/pixer by pixel/pixel by pixel/ ?

Regarding the man page:
It's not quite clear to me on first sight why png2html needs both
textfile.txt and output.html on the command line. I understand it after
trying it out. But perhaps that can be made a tad bit clearer.

Kindly
 Christoph
--
~