Re: RFS: inotail -- inotify enhanced tail

On 2006-09-23 at 18:26:36 +0200, Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> wrote:
> Hallo Nico,

*g* VIM scripting?

> * Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> [2006-09-23 18:17]:
> > * Tobias Klauser <tklauser@access.unizh.ch> [2006-09-23 17:46]:
> > [...]
> > >
> > > How about "Fast tail replacement using inotify"?
> >
> > Is it faster than tail? I think tail replacement using
> > inotify is enough.
>
> Argh sure is inotfy faster than 1 sec delay, forget my mail.

As said, "fast" really is a subjective term. Also "praising" your
software in the short description doesn't seem like good practice to me.
Maybe I should just stick with the original description. ;-)

Cheers, Tobias

--
  .''`.     Tobias Klauser - Debian enthusiast
 : :'  :    <tklauser@access.unizh.ch>