RFS: blacs-mpi (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.1-27
of my package "blacs-mpi".

It builds these binary packages:
blacs-lam-dev - Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Dev. files for LAM
blacs-lam-test - Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Test files for LAM
blacs-mpich-dev - Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Dev. files for MPICH
blacs-mpich-test - Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Test files for MPICH
blacs-test-common - Test data for BLACS testers
blacs1-lam - Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Shared libs. for LAM
blacs1-mpich - Basic Linear Algebra Comm. Subprograms - Shared libs. for MPICH

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 335008

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/blacs-mpi/blacs-mpi_1.1-27.dsc