Re: RFS to fix RC bug: rssreader.app
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: RFS to fix RC bug: rssreader.app
- From: Yavor Doganov <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 00:15:35 +0300
- Message-id: <87psdqutmw.GNU's_Not_Unixfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <1158784905.17510.2.camel@localhost>
- References: <87odtan2f7.GNU's_Not_Unixemail@example.com> <uY2OqD.A.SeC.waYEFB@murphy> <87slimuxzq.GNU's_Not_Unixfirstname.lastname@example.org> <1158784905.17510.2.camel@localhost>
Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Don't forget to also add the build-dependency 'dpkg-dev (>= 1.13.19)'
I thought about this as everybody is doing it, but since backports of
GNUstep apps are painful and the current transitioned packages are
binary incompatible with the previous GNUstep libs, I guess it's not
worth it. The release of Sarge is coming, isn't it?