Re: pwgen / pagen - only numbers

On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 03:19:27AM +0200, acid0@web.de wrote:
> You cant generate passwords with only numbers in it with pwgen.

Sounds like a chance for a feature enhancement you could make.

> But maybe pwgen is better i dont know. My program cant generate
> PWs with only letters at time.
> And by the way, i found a bug in pwgen with the following syntax:
> $ pwgen -s -B -1 10 3
> it looks like this:
> 32
> dsl450fls2
> lf03j4n59d

You're right -- sometimes (but only sometimes) the first password is
truncated.  I even got it to truncate the first two passwords to the same
length.  The length of the truncated password varied between runs, too.

Definite bug report time.

- Matt