Re: dvipng: Version 1.8 package (NMU / New Maintainer)

On Saturday 16 September 2006 09:58, Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Sep 2006, Kapil Hari Paranjape wrote:
> > On Sat, 16 Sep 2006, George Danchev wrote:
> > > Just to let you know that these are 'Not Found'. Why don't you upload
> > > to mentors.debian.net instead ?
> >
> > Regarding mentors.debian.net. I was unable to sign-up since the
> > confirmation message didn't reach me. I'll try once more.
>
> Login to mentors succeeded this time. The package is at:
>
> 	http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dvipng

Just a comment: your debian/rules clean target calls top-level Makefile's
distclean target which depends on dvipng.1 target which calls unknown program
of texi2pod.pl (probably a hack for local usage by the upstream authors,
which is not shipped with the upstream source):

texi2pod.pl -D man ./dvipng.texi > dvipng.pod
/bin/sh: texi2pod.pl: command not found

Since you already ship dvipng.1 manpage, there is no use to regenerate and
remove it, thus I suggest to call make clean from debian/rules and remove the
rest of cruft with rm. Test that with puiparts package. You might want to
ping upstream to fix that mess also.

fingerprint 1AE7 7C66 0A26 5BFF DF22 5D55 1C57 0C89 0E4B D0AB