Re: RFS: anymeal
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFS: anymeal
- From: "Sandro Tosi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:51:27 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20060821145315.GC4379@aenima> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
So it seems that the photos are GFDLed: how can I check if they are
acceptable in Debian?
I've checked, and even in the application is stated that photos are
under GFDL licence and are taken from , in the page  I can read:
"Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or
any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts."
So, does the photos (and thus the whole archive) could be included in
the Debian archive? I think so, since the licence is a GFDL with "no
Invariant Sections" and this is DFSG compatible as in the GR . Am I
right? Would someone confirm this?
If so, I'll modify debian/copyright to include this note and reupload
Thanks in advance,
Sandro Tosi (aka Morpheus, matrixhasu)
My (little) site: http://matrixhasu.altervista.org/