Re: RFS: anymeal

So it seems that the photos are GFDLed: how can I check if they are
acceptable in Debian?

I've checked, and even in the application is stated that photos are
under GFDL licence and are taken from [1], in the page [2] I can read:

"Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or
any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts."

So, does the photos (and thus the whole archive) could be included in
the Debian archive? I think so, since the licence is a GFDL with "no
Invariant Sections" and this is DFSG compatible as in the GR [3]. Am I
right? Would someone confirm this?

If so, I'll modify debian/copyright to include this note and reupload
the package.

Thanks in advance,
Sandro

[1] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cookbook