Re: Relibtoolize

        Hi,

On Sun, Sep 10, 2006, Julien Valroff wrote:
> That was it! I had tried looking for the package containing the macros
> but couldn't find a good way to do it... and hadn't thought it could
> simply be intltool :-(

 Ok, in this case, it might not be an upstream bug as you're expected to
 have intltool to bootstrap the package, so the macro is supposed to be
 there as well.

> Thanks for your help, I will submit you an updated package shortly.
> Should I target experimental although there are no new dependencies? The
> updated package installs and runs fine in unstable...

 In such a case, decision to ship a 2.16 module can be taken
 individually, but I would upload to experimental myself for
 consistency, unless the 2.16 release is safe (no fancy or risky
 additions), and fixes bugs that no 2.14 releases fixes.

   Bye,
--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>