Re: Huge private Debian repository...

On Fri,  1 Sep 2006 14:21:05 +0200
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> wrote:

> Am 2006-08-30 20:05:13, schrieb Antonio Ospite:
>
> > debpool is also a handy alternative for a private repository:
> >
> > http://packages.debian.org/experimental/devel/debpool
> >
> > with some improvement debpool can be _the_ debian repository
> > manager for mortals :)
>
> I will check it out...
>
> But it seems I have to do some scripting stuff no matter what I
> use apt-ftparchive, dak, reprepro, debpool or my old own tools
> since it must work together with my devel-website (project page).

Just for your info.

To put package descriptions on my site [1] I use a combination of
dctrl2xml [2] and a xslt stylesheet to produce the html code, very
little scripting needed. If you want more details you can ask.

dctrl2xml can produce a useful xml file starting from the a Packages
file in your repository.

Regards,
   Antonio.

[1] http://www.studenti.unina.it/~ospite/section/it/dev/debian.html