RFS: museek+

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "museek+".

* Package name     : museek+
  Version                 : 0.1.11-1
  Upstream Author : "Hyriand" <hyriand@thegraveyard.org>
                                 "Daelstorm" <daelstorm@gmail.com>
                                 "SeeSchloss" <seeschloss@seeschloss.org>
* URL                      : http://www.museek-plus.org/
* License                 : GPL
  Section                  : net

It builds these binary packages:
mucous     - file-sharing application for the SoulSeek peer-to-peer network
museekd    - file-sharing application for the SoulSeek peer-to-peer network
museekd-tools - file-sharing application for the SoulSeek peer-to-peer
network
museeq     - file-sharing application for the SoulSeek peer-to-peer network
museeq-locales - file-sharing application for the SoulSeek peer-to-peer
network
musetup-gtk - file-sharing application for the SoulSeek peer-to-peer network
python-museek - file-sharing application for the SoulSeek peer-to-peer
network

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix these bugs: 361400

main contrib non-free