Re: RFS: nta

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 22:36, Luca Bigliardi wrote:
> At the beginning i thought about a config script to ask the user for
> the list of interfaces, but then it seemed to me a little overkill.
> What do you think?

I admit that I don't understand the application very well. But running
the "nta" binary doesn't do much. It just returns to the shell.

Starting the binary as non-root complains about permissions
in /var/lib/nta/data/main. Some files there belong to www-data so I assume
it's an application that creates web statistics. But there is no init.d
script and daemon mode.

If it's supposed to run in the background you should use a simple init.d
script and run the daemon in the background.

 Christoph
--
~
~