RFS: cscope (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 15.5+cvs20050816-3 of my
package "cscope". The package was orphaned and I would like to adopt it
you can see in bug 378802.

It builds these binary packages:
cscope     - Interactively examine a C program source

The package is lintian clean. Additionaly I checked the package with
piuparts.

The upload would fix these bugs: 353528, 378802

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cscope/cscope_15.5+cvs20050816-3.dsc

Please let me know if I missed something or did anything wrong, this is
my first try submitting a package for inclusion in Debian.

Kind regards
 Tobias Klauser

--
  .''`.     Tobias Klauser - Debian enthusiast
 : :'  :    <tklauser@access.unizh.ch>