Re: RFS: nta

Hi Luca,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "nta".

I'm not a DD, so I can't help you upload it in Debian, but I've looked
at you package and I'd like to suggest this:

* debian/control
 Homepage entry has to be preceeded by two spaces, thus " Homepage:
http://nta.kyberdigi.cz/"; will have to be "  Homepage:
http://nta.kyberdigi.cz/";

* debian/changelog
 - I'd remove the double empty line between list changelog entry and
the sign, living only one empty line
 - separate sentences with a dot, thus:

the best time for downloading large packages of data etc. etc.
.
Or with this software you can just better imagine, how many traffic can

* I'd suggest to include a debian/watch file, in order to easily check
for new upstream release from your QA page. Take a look at man
uscan(1) for further reference

For sure, some more experienced guy could suggest some other (harder)
stuff, but that's a beginning :)

Cheers,
Sandro

--