Re: Huge private Debian repository...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Huge private Debian repository...
- From: Daniel Leidert <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:48:24 +0200
- Message-id: <1156776505.19263.8.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <PprvZD.A.Ni.iqv8EB@t1950ct.private>
- References: <PprvZD.A.Ni.iqv8EB@t1950ct.private>
Am Montag, den 28.08.2006, 14:08 +0200 schrieb Michelle Konzack:
> since I am Debian GNU/Linux Consultant I have many customized packages
> or Customer specific Applications. I run my ownRepository and a devel
> server andnow it give me problems with the administration, because I
> have too much packages... and releases.
> I need an archive system like the Debian FTP's for woody, sarge, etch
> and sid. I was searching the Debian website and the Internet but have
> not found any HOWTO's or documentations HOWTO install such system.
> Can anyone point me to the approprieted resources please?
I guess, when you talk about an "archive system", you are looking for
http://wiki.debian.org/HowToSetupADebianRepository and you want dak or