Re: [RFS] several Perl packages, plus more

Hi Zak:

Given the significant number of perl packages that you are adopting, would you consider putting them in the Debian Perl repository and joining the group. Generally once the packages are in there it is easy to get them uploaded by DD members of the group.

All it takes is getting an account on alioth and asking for access to the pkg-perl repository.

Cheers,

Carlo