Re: RFS: python-musicbrainz2

On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 12:14:25AM +0200, Luká?? Lalinský wrote:
> Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> [...]
> > Basically, you should change the mentioned dependencies so that they are
> > Build-Depends instead of Build-Depends-Indep.
>
> Thanks, I've changed it to:
>
> Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 5.0.37.2), cdbs (>= 0.4.43), python-support (>=
> 0.3), python-all-dev (>= 2.3.5-11)
> Build-Depends-Indep: python-epydoc, python-ctypes (>= 0.9.6)
>
> The updated package is again at:
> http://users.musicbrainz.org/~luks/tmp/deb-python-musicbrainz2/

OK.  Two more things and I think your package will be ready.

First, the description for python-musicbrainz2 reads:

 This package is an empty dummy package that always depends on
 a package built for Debian's default Python version.

The problem is that there is no other package on which it depends and it
contains all the modules, so it is in fact not empty.

The second thing is that python-musicbrainz2 should probably recommend
or suggest python-musicbrainz2-doc.

Regards,

-Roberto

--