Re: RFS: weplab -- tool designed to break WEP keys

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 12:41:12 -0400, Kevin Coyner <kevin@rustybear.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 12:03:34PM -0400, Kevin Coyner wrote......
>
>> 2.  No man page.  Having a man page would be helpful for a program
>> like this and is Debian Policy (sec 12.1).  The README is quite
>> extensive and would be a good start for developing a man page.
>

> My mistake.  Didn't see the man page.

Yes there's a manapage :-)

I removed the NEWS file from docs, sorry for the mistake.

The use of this package is to break WEP key from a wifi dump with the FMS statisitcal algorythm.
It's an altervnative to aircrack-ng which is already in the official debian archive.