Re: RFS: Harvestman web crawler - updated Python Version to current

Kumar Appaiah (akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in):
> I have updated the Python version in the HarvestMan web crawler to
> reflect the transtion of the Python version; instead of 2.4, it is now
> "current", as unstable uses Python 2.4.
>
> Please find the package here, and check and upload it when you have
> the time:
>
> http://kumar.travisbsd.org/debpackages/harvestman_1.4.6-4.dsc

debian/rules, line 32:
| find ./debian/harvestman/usr/ -name '*\.py' | xargs sed -i -e '1s|^#\!.*python.*|#!/usr/bin/$(PYTHON)|'
should be removed now

Installing "harvestman-$name" shell scripts (similar to the one I've send
you before) for all files in tools directory would be nice.

BTW: It is a good practice to ask previous sponsor to upload new
versions.

--
-=[     Piotr Ozarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-