RFS: jzip -- Text mode interpreter for Z-Code adventures

Hi debian-mentors,

I'm reposting this because I didn't get any feedback last time (a
month ago.)

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 210r20001005-1 of the
package "jzip", a text mode interpreter for Z-Code (originally coined
by Infocom) adventures. It was recently orphaned (see #377871), and
I'm adopting it and updating to a "new" upstream version from the year
2000. Although upstream development has stopped, the program is working
well and I'd like to keep it in Debian.

Although frotz is generally regarded as the better text-mode zcode
interpreter, jzip is the other "big" one. It has one advantage over frotz:
it can combine the interpreter and a zcode game into one standalone
executable. The packages share the 'zcode-interpreter' alternative along
with 'xzip'.

The package is lintian clean. The upstream source is only available
in zip (the compression :) format, so I had to repackage the source
so that the orig.tar.gz only contains the pristine zip file.
The recommended README.Debian-source file and 'get-orig-source'
debian/rules target are provided, of course. Patches to the upstream
source are managed with quilt.

The upload would fix these bugs: 359433, 377871

The package can be found at

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jzip

Cheers,
--