RFC: libqtpod

Hello Mentros,
  I am looking for comments and suggestions about my package libqtpod:

  Package name    : libqtpod
  Version         : 0.3-1
  Upstream Author : Michael Schulze
* URL             : http://freshmeat.net/projects/libqtpod/
* License         : GPL
* Section         : libs

  libqtpod provides access to the contents of an Apple iPod. The code was
formerly part of the kio ipodslave, but is now a separate Qt-based
library. The library features reading and writing of the iTunesDB music
database and provides access to hardware specific information like disc
space statistics.

It builds these binary packages:
libqtpod0 : a Qt based library to access the data on an Apple iPod.
libqtpod0-dev : development files.

The sources and the binary files are available here:
http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/~ae03b032/debian_packages/libqtpod/libqtpod_0.3.orig.tar.gz
http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/~ae03b032/debian_packages/libqtpod/libqtpod_0.3-1.diff.gz
http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/~ae03b032/debian_packages/libqtpod/libqtpod_0.3-1.dsc
http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/~ae03b032/debian_packages/libqtpod/libqtpod_0.3-1_i386.changes
http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/~ae03b032/debian_packages/libqtpod/libqtpod0_0.3-1_i386.deb
http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/~ae03b032/debian_packages/libqtpod/libqtpod0-dev_0.3-1_i386.deb

All the files can be seen here:
http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/~ae03b032/libqtpod.php

  I am working on one more package ipodslave (part of kpod project url:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kpod/) which "Build Depends" on this
package libqtpod.

--
Varun Hiremath