Re: NMU of #370144 from BSP at Mexico

Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 23:25 -0500, Carlos C Soto wrote:

Hello mentors!
I was in a squashing party in Mexico DF, thank to Gunnar for all the
help, damog, rodrigo and many others.

I made a diff patch for bug 370144  mkvtoolnix.
I want to make a NMU to corrent this bug. All the information is in the
bug page.
I'll be glad if any of you can make the upload.

Thanks for the work, but that bug has been release critical for just two
days now. Given the NMU policy, we can make uploads for RC bugs after 7
days. If it's still present next Monday, I can review and upload your
NMU.

Thijs

The owner of the package Clément Stenac <zorglub@debian.org> says that it's ok to NMU it [1], he is away from his GPG for a few more days, so, maybe can upload this (on the time the NMU Policy says).

Thanks