Re: NMU of #370144 from BSP at Mexico

On 8/14/06, Thijs Kinkhorst <thijs@debian.org> wrote:

> We are in BSP mode at the moment - the 7 day restriction is reduced.

"During the BSP we should use a 0-Day NMU policy again, that means
uploads that fix RC bugs that are more than a week old can be uploaded
directly."
  -- http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/08/msg00015.html

Please not the difference between the age of the bug and the waiting
time after you announce the intent to NMU. Only the latter has been
reduced.

Yes, you are right. But you can always upload to the corresponding
delayed queue, i.e. if the bug would be candidate for an NMU in 5
days, you can upload to the 5-day-delayed queue.

--
Besos,
Marga