Re: RFS: HarvestMan web crawler needs updation!

FYI, the term is 'updating', not 'updation'.

On 8/14/06, Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> wrote:
Dear mentors,

The harvestman packages needs updation, with bug #380840 needing
attention. I have done the needful, and the updated package conforming
to the new Python policy is available at

http://kumar.travisbsd.org/debpackages/harvestman_1.4.6-3.dsc

It has been scrutinized on the debian-python list, and I think it is
good enough; though if you find some flaw, do inform me and I shall
correct it.

I'd request mentors who have time to check upload it into Debian.

Thanks.

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah