Re: RFS: wormux (backported package)

Jean Parpaillon wrote:
Dear all,

Sponsoring requests for backports.org should be send to backports.org list only.

I've backported the package Wormux for Sarge. It depends on libsdl-gfx1.2-4 >= 2.0.13 whom I've uploaded on mentors.debian.net too and I'm asking for a sponsor.

Please read wiki.debian.org/Backports, there are several things which are not ok for an inclusion to bpo (unstable instead of testing, wrong versioning etc).