Re: RFS: advanced PNG (Portable Network Graphics) optimizer

Hi!

On 8/5/06, Paul Wise <pabs3@bonedaddy.net> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 04:57 -0300, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:

> I am searching for a sponsor for OptiPNG.

Hmm, I thought you would have a permanent sponsor by now.

Florian Ragwitz has been sponsoring OptiPNG for me. But I have
contacted him and got no answer :-/

2 small comments:

Actually it's 3 comments! :-)

      * the patch to src/scripts/gcc-syslib.mak can be replaced by
        calling make install with mandir=

Good solution! Changed.

        $(CURDIR)/debian/optipng/usr/share/man
      * perhaps install doc/HISTORY.txt as the upstream changelog? not
        sure how to do this with cdbs.

I have created a link changelog.gz -> HISTORY.txt.gz

      * please add some debtags to your package:

Done!
Good to know that there is a web interface to edit debtags.
I also edited the debtags from my other packages.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Nelson