Re: Help with watch file

also sprach gregor herrmann <gregor+debian@comodo.priv.at> [2006.08.05.0010 +0100]:
> So I guess the watch file syntax is correct. Maybe some network
> problem at your side or at ftp.genetics.wustl.edu?

Consider passive mode on/off ?

`. `'`

this product is under strict quality contril with perfect packing and
quality when leving the factory.please keep away from damp.high
temperature or sun expose.If found any detectives when purchasing.
please return the productby airmail to our administration section and
inform the time, place.and store of this purchase for our
improvement.We shall give you a satisfactory reply.Thanks for your
patronage and welcome your comments.
                                             -- http://www.engrish.com