Re: contribution in Debian,

On 21/07/06, Deepak Kumar Tripathi <deepakkt@aztecsoft.com> wrote:
Dear Mentors,

First, do not use HTML/RichText/Doc email on Debian lists.

I am Deepak and I asked     this question many times that how will start contribution in Debian (particularly     in perl or python / ruby area).

But I have got any     good reply .

Some people filter out HTML emails.

Please send me link  that     which packages are looking form help .
Packages which are in need for help are listed here:
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/help_requested

Also every bug report in the BTS (bugs.debian.org) which has a help
tag set is also in need for help.

Generally you can look at the WNPP page:
http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/ and get an idea about what's what.

And how will I contact     them.
Bug reports submitted to the corresponding packages are the best way to do that.
See more information at: http://www.debian.org/Bugs/

--
Regards,
EddyP