Re: Minix3 OS running inside qemu

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006, Matej Kosik wrote:

Dear mentors,

I have created a Debian package with which it is possible to
conveniently install and run Minix running on QEMU. It might be useful
for those, who want to look at it closer and play with it.

This is interesting to me and I would consider sponsoring it. However from Debians point of view, there is one important factor to consider. It must be possible to build the package from source. But it looks to me that you just copy the disk image into the package. Is this correct? Is there anyway you can work creating the disk image into the build process?

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>