RFS: bashish -- Theme environment for text terminals

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bashish".

* Package name    : bashish
 Version         : 2.0.5-1
 Upstream Author : Thomas Eriksson <thomas.eriksson@gmail.com>
* URL             : http://bashish.sourceforge.net/
* License         : GPL
 Section         : shells

It builds these binary packages:
bashish    - Theme environment for text terminals

The package is lintian clean.

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bashish

Or just "apt-get source bashish" if your sources.list contains:
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

About Bashish 2.0.5
-----------------------------

ITP: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=182233

Bashish is a theme enviroment for text terminals, that is, prompt,
title, colors, font, and other visual elements of the terminal can be
configured by using the interactive dialog-based "bashishtheme"
command.

Each command executed from the terminal can be themed, even commands
executed in pipes or with the output redirected can be themed without
interfering with STDOUT or STDERR.

Additionally, Bashish comes with a couple of nice themes

Bashish is mainly written in shell script which interprets cleanly on
bash 2.x / zsh 4.2.x / pdksh.

The package has a couple of lintian overrides for
'csh-considered-harmful', this boils down to the prompt changer code
which is availiable for several shells - including (t)csh.

I'm the upstream author of Bashish so debian packages are built in
sync with each release of Bashish.

Still not convinced? screenshots at
http://bashish.sourceforge.net/screenshot.html ;)

Kind regards