Re: Temporary sponsor for ldap-account-manager

Hello Roland,

> can somebody check the 1.0.3-1 release of ldap-account-manager and
> upload it? My sponsor has hardware problems and will not be able to do
> the upload until next week.
> 1.0.3-1 closes a security related bug.

I've uploaded it.

One problem: I just realised that the urgency of the upload was 'low'
which should have been 'high'. No need to reupload, you can ask on
#debian-release to have it bumped.

Is the version in sarge vulnerable? If it is, you should contact the
security team and present them with a minimally patched package. If you
need help with that you can always ask of course.

Thanks for your work.

Thijs