RFS: ipbt

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "ipbt".

* Package name    : ipbt
 Version         : 0.svn6489-1
 Upstream Author : Simon Tatham <anakin@pobox.com>
* URL             : http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/ipbt/
* License         : PuTTY licence
 Section         : utils

It builds these binary packages:
ipbt       - Fast, advanced ttyrec player

The package is lintian clean.

The upload would fix the WNPP bug 366350

While there has not yet been an 'official' release, the subversion
snapshot at the package's homepage is stable and useful, and has been

The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at

Or just "apt-get source ipbt" if your sources.list contains:
deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free

Kind regards
Bryan Donlan