Re: [RFS] qterm: BBS client for X Window System written in Qt

"LI Daobing" <lidaobing@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/30/06, Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> wrote:
>> "LI Daobing" <lidaobing@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > These two files were not added by me. they are in the original
>> > source[1]. so I think I have to repackage the source if I want to clear
>> > the warnings.
>>
>> Ah, I wasn't aware of that.  Upstream has to fix that, you should add a
>> note for ftp-master so that they know who's responsible.
>>
> Can you tell me how to add this note, Thanks.

Hm, I'd either put it into README.Debian, or send a mail to ftp-master
just after uploading to the NEW queue.  Maybe as a reply to the "Foo is
NEW" message, so that the subject clearly indicates what this is about.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX)