Re: [RFS] qterm: BBS client for X Window System written in Qt
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: [RFS] qterm: BBS client for X Window System written in Qt
- From: Frank Küster <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 14:39:20 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (LI Daobing's message of "Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:27:01 +0800")
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"LI Daobing" <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 6/30/06, Frank Küster <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> "LI Daobing" <email@example.com> wrote:
>> > These two files were not added by me. they are in the original
>> > source. so I think I have to repackage the source if I want to clear
>> > the warnings.
>> Ah, I wasn't aware of that. Upstream has to fix that, you should add a
>> note for ftp-master so that they know who's responsible.
> Can you tell me how to add this note, Thanks.
Hm, I'd either put it into README.Debian, or send a mail to ftp-master
just after uploading to the NEW queue. Maybe as a reply to the "Foo is
NEW" message, so that the subject clearly indicates what this is about.
Single Molecule Spectroscopy, Protein Folding @ Inst. f. Biochemie, Univ. Zürich
Debian Developer (teTeX)