Re: shc -- #335278 broken packaging -- non-DD NMU prepared

Hi!

* George Danchev <danchev@spnet.net> [060701 15:20]:

> I hope that Alexander Schmehl is still willing to check it out and upload.
> Should anything still to be corrented I'm willing to do so. The new RC4
> implementation is documented in debian/copyright, along with the match script
> as well (that were the points Alexnder raised in his last reviewing).

Currently I'm on the road without my gpg-key, so I can't upload anythign
right now.  I'll be back on Tuesday evening / wednesday morning will
check it then (if I don't forget it, might be a got idea to send me an
reminder ;)

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander