Re: changelog of debian policy?

also sprach Harald Dunkel <harald.dunkel@t-online.de> [2006.07.01.1835 +0200]:
> Is there a changelog of the Debian policy online?
> Actually I would have expected a pointer on
> http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/, but maybe
> I am too blind to see.

E.g.
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/d/debian-policy/current/changelog

or changelogs.debian.net

Please contact debian-www about adding a pointer to the webpages.

`. `'`

"a woman does not want the truth; what is truth to women? from the
 beginning, nothing has been more alien, repugnant, and hostile to
 woman than the truth - her great art is the lie, her highest
 concern is mere appearance and beauty."
                                              -- friedrich nietzsche