Re: RFS: zeroinstall-injector

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 15:15:01 +0100, Thomas Leonard wrote:

> Dear mentors,
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "zeroinstall-injector".
[...]
> The package is lintian clean.
>
> The package can be found on mentors.debian.net at
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zeroinstall-injector

What's the recommended way of handing Python programs now? Zero Install
uses Python's distutils package to install, and I'm using the dh_python
script at the moment.

But, there also seems to be python-support (dh_pysupport) and
python-central. Would using one of these make my package more likely to be
accepted? I'm not keen on using python-central because most of the apt-get
failures I've had recently with other packages seem to be due to it.

Thanks,

--
Dr Thomas Leonard		http://rox.sourceforge.net